We are no longer accepting nominations for the 2014 event.
If you submitted a proposal, you will be notified by June 18 of its status. Submissions for the 2015 event will be accepted starting in January 2015.
Speaker Nominations Guidelines and Process:
Customer Engagement World is accepting speaker nominations for representatives from brands and agencies to join the 2014 conference program. Please prepare a speaker nomination outlining the following information and email it to Liz Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org by May 16, 2014.
- Speaker name, title, company and contact information.
- Speaker bio
- Company description
- Recent speaking experience (links to video are appreciated)
- Brief description of the topic or case-study that the speaker would like to address.
Review & Acceptance Process:
- Proposals will be reviewed by show management, and may be shared with the CEW Board of Advisors.
- Due to a high volume of submissions for limited opportunities, CEW is not able to respond to or select all nominations. Only those who submit nominations that have been selected will be contacted.
- Show Management has final approval of topics, sessions, and speakers, and reserves the right to adjust or change these to meet the needs of our audience and conference programming.
©2014 JD Events LLC
5520 Park Avenue, Suite 305
Trumbull, CT 06611
ph: (203) 371-6322 | email@example.com