2014 Speaker Nominations
Customer Engagement World, taking place November 5-6, 2014 at the Jacob Javits Convention Center in New York City is in search of thought leaders from brands and agencies to share their successes, tips, tricks and pitfalls. If this describes you, we encourage you to apply to join the Speaking Faculty for 2014!
Customer Engagement World is renowned for providing thought leadership from, and networking opportunities with, top level decision makers from:
Brands – such as Target, MetLife, Macy’s, Tasti D-Lite, Aramark, McDonald’s, Hyatt, Westchester Medical Center, Hilton, Jack in the Box, Six Flags, Benjamin Moore & Co., United Airlines, BMW, Kaiser Permanente, Dave & Buster's, Citibank, The Hershey Company, GAP, ConAgra, Estee Lauder, US Postal Service, Kohler, Blazing Onion Burger Company, Cabela’s, Dept. of Motor Vehicles, Library of Congress, Babies R Us, Wells Fargo Bank, Best Buy, Sizzler USA Restaurants, Coca-Cola, MGM Mirage, Waste Management, Air Canada, Avis Budget, Bloomberg, Amtrak and so many more across all industries.
Agencies – like Posterscope, Ogilvy, Carat, Razorfish, Draft FCB, The Altimeter Group, Fleishman-Hillard, Starcom Mediavest, AKQA, Hill Holliday, Edelman, BBDO/Proximity ShopWork, SapientNitro, WPP, 360i, Creative Realities, Seigel+Gale, Joule, ASCENTIUM and more.
Authors and visionaries such as Brian Solis, Joe Pine, Bill Ratcliffe, Rebecca Lieb and more!
Speaker Nominations Guidelines and Process:
Customer Engagement World is accepting speaker nominations for representatives from brands and agencies to join the 2014 conference program. Please prepare a speaker nomination outlining the following information and email it to Liz Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org by May 16, 2014.
- Speaker name, title, company and contact information.
- Speaker bio
- Company description
- Recent speaking experience (links to video are appreciated)
- Brief description of the topic or case-study that the speaker would like to address.
Review & Acceptance Process:
- Proposals will be reviewed by show management, and may be shared with the CEW Board of Advisors.
- Due to a high volume of submissions for limited opportunities, CEW is not able to respond to or select all nominations. Only those who submit nominations that have been selected will be contacted.
- Show Management has final approval of topics, sessions, and speakers, and reserves the right to adjust or change these to meet the needs of our audience and conference programming.